Tile Size : 300x300mm
Finish : Durastone
Thickness : 10mm & 15mm
Brand/Series : Durastone
Colour : Red
Pattern : Plain
Avg. Wt. Per Carton : 16 Kgs
Tiles Per Carton : 8
Coverage Area Per Carton : 0.72 Sq.mt/07.75 Sq.ft
Available In : East, West, North, South
- Toughness: Amongst the toughest tile in Industry with 15 mm thickness
- Assistive Designs for Visually Impaired: Comes with supportive “Foot Braille” features, to help and assist visually impaired.
- Emergency Exits: Colors and shades ideal for contingency scenarios like exit or evacuation process where emergency direction/demarcation is required.
- Vitrified Body: Armed with Vitrified body features making it’s applicability universal that stands weather, temperature and test of time.
- Resistance: High stain and chemical resistance.
- Durability & Strength: Due to its low water absorption (<0.5%) these tiles are highly durable & very high on strength.
- Anti-Skid Properties: Enhanced Slip resistant feature due to Corundum surface finish.
- Abrasion Resistance: Recommended replacement for concrete or polymer based products due to its high abrasion resistance (*manifold).
- Designs approved under guideline of CPWD and other agencies like RNID (The Royal National Institute for the Blind, UK), DETR (Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions, UK) & ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ,USA).
- 15mm thickness making it toughest in 300X300mm profile.
- Tac Button & Liner Profile= 10mm + 4.5mm
- Fully vitrified unglazed tile.
- Low water absorption, below 0.5%
- Approved tactile design
- Very high Anti-skid properties (Mohs hardness > 7, with corundum addition)
- Very high abrasion resistance
- Very high color resistance (*fade proof properties)
- High chemical and stain resistance
To request a quote, add this product to wishlist.
Select Tile Size
Enter the required dimensions of room in Feet